The Compact Helios horsebox
Compact and designed to be easy to drive, whilst delivering greater confidence, freedom and the largest payloads available.
The Helios horsebox is the definition of “beauty” that includes not just attractiveness but also cohesiveness and purity of design!
The Compact Helios horsebox is tough, being primarily manufactured in stainless steel for added longevity. With a very high standard specification including a full living with shower and toilet, it is stalled for two horses or three ponies and weighs in at just 4.7 tonnes, offering a massive payload of 2.8 tonnes (Weighed onsite with the customer!).
All Helios horseboxes benefit from an internal height of 2515mm (8’3”) to stall the largest of horses. Through design and innovation we have used stainless steel and the latest composite materials to add strength and lower load height for stability. In turn this has lowered the ramp height for easy loading and has lowered the overall vehicle height. Lowered overall vehicle height and our unique Helios pod and curved roof system has greatly reduced wind noise and has increased fuel economy significantly. These are just a few of the benefits of the remarkable Helios horsebox design.
The Helios horsebox is truly unique and looks like no other horseboxes on the road!
Key benefits from owning a Compact Helios horsebox
- Stunning streamlined shape
- Easy to drive with a very small turning circle
- 40% reduction in body noise and vibration
- Low and very easy to load and unload
- Always fully charged chassis and auxiliary batteries with solar power
- High specification living area
- Large light and airy horse area
- Efficient fuel consumption
- Easy to keep clean Coat-X horse area and ramp
- Low maintenance
- Stainless steel for longevity
- Desirability and extremely low depreciation